Enter the email address you signed up with and we'll email you a link to reset your password.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Welcome to the Coworker website or mobile properties, including related applications (collectively, this “Website”). This Website is provided solely to assist people in gather information about coworking spaces, posting opinions of coworking related locations and products, and connecting as a remote working community, and for no other purposes. The terms “we”, “us”, “our” and “Coworker” refer to Coworker Inc, a Delaware corporation and/or our subsidiaries. The term “you” refers to the customer visiting the Website, and/or all content contributors on this Website.
This Website is offered to you conditioned upon your acceptance without modification of any/all the terms, conditions, and notices set forth below (collectively, the “Agreement”). By accessing or using this Website in any manner, you agree to be bound by the Agreement and represent that you have read and understood its terms. Please read the Agreement carefully, as it contains information concerning your legal rights and limitations on these rights, as well as a section regarding applicable law and jurisdiction of disputes. If you do not accept all of these terms and conditions, please do not use this Website.
We may change or otherwise modify the Agreement in the future, and you understand and agree that your continued access or use of this Website after such change signifies your acceptance of the updated or modified Agreement. We will note the date that revisions were last made to the Agreement at the bottom of this page, and any revisions will take effect upon posting. Be sure to return to this page periodically to review the most current version of the Agreement.
USE OF THE WEBSITE
As a condition of your use of this Website, you warrant that (i) all information supplied by you on this Website is true, accurate, current and complete, (ii) if you have a Coworker account, you will safeguard your account information and will supervise and be completely responsible for any use of your account by anyone other than you and (iii) you are 13 years of age or older in order to register for an account and contribute to our Website. Coworker does not knowingly collect the information of anyone under the age of 13. We retain the right at our sole discretion to deny access to anyone to this Website and the services we offer, at any time and for any reason, including, but not limited to, for violation of this Agreement.
The content and information on this Website (including, but not limited to, messages, data, information, text, music, sound, photos, graphics, video, maps, icons, software, code or other material), as well as the infrastructure used to provide such content and information, is proprietary to us. You agree not to otherwise modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell or re-sell any information, software, products, or services obtained from or through this Website. Additionally, you agree not to:
- (i) use this Website or its contents for any commercial purpose
- (ii) access, monitor or copy any content or information of this Website using any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means or any manual process for any purpose without our express written permission;
- (iii) violate the restrictions in any robot exclusion headers on this Website or bypass or circumvent other measures employed to prevent or limit access to this Website;
- (iv) take any action that imposes, or may impose, in our discretion, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
- (v) deep-link to any portion of this Website for any purpose without our express written permission; or
- (vi) "frame", "mirror" or otherwise incorporate any part of this Website into any other website without our prior written authorization.
- (vii) attempt to modify, translate, adapt, edit, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any software programs used by Coworker in connection with the Website or the services.
- (viii) spam the comments sections or other spaces with unsolicited or unauthorized offers of goods and services, advertising, promotional material, junk mail, spam or chain letters, or inappropriate messages.
- (ix) use the “reservations” feature for anything that is outside of legitimate money transmission for spaces to take reservations from customers booking desk and office space
- (x) solicite spaces listed on our website(s) with offers to join similar and/or competing service offering
Coworker reserves the right to remove space listings, user account and terminate and remove unwarranted content or activity from the website without notice. Coworker Inc reserves the right and may pursue legal action against perpetrators for damages caused but these and other prohibited activities.
REVIEWS, ENQUIRIES, COMMENTS AND USE OF OTHER INTERACTIVE AREAS
Please be aware that by submitting content to this Website by email, postings on this Website or otherwise, including any coworking reviews, questions, photographs or videos, comments, suggestions, ideas or the like contained in any submissions (collectively, "Submissions"), you grant Coworker and its affiliates a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, transferable, irrevocable and fully sub-licensable right to (a) use, reproduce, modify, adapt, translate, distribute, publish, create derivative works from and publicly display and perform such Submissions throughout the world in any media, now known or hereafter devised, for any purpose; and (b) use the name that you submit in connection with such Submission. You acknowledge that Coworker may choose to provide attribution of your comments or reviews at our discretion. You further grant Coworker the right to pursue at law any person or entity that violates your or Coworker's rights in the Submissions by a breach of this Agreement. You acknowledge and agree that Submissions are non-confidential and non-proprietary. Spaces whom a representative of theirs “claim” their space in which the content was submitted by a 3rd party contributor also grant Coworker and its affiliates the same rights listed above.
This Website may contain discussion forums, bulletin boards, review services or other forums in which you or third parties may post reviews of coworking experiences or other content, messages, materials or other items on this Website ("Interactive Areas"). If Coworker provides such Interactive Areas, you are solely responsible for your use of such Interactive Areas and use them at your own risk. By using any Interactive Areas, you expressly agree not to post, upload to, transmit, distribute, store, create or otherwise publish through this Website any of the following:
- 1. Any message, data, information, text, music, sound, photos, graphics, code or any other material ("Content") that is unlawful, libellous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, indecent, lewd, suggestive, harassing, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, inflammatory, fraudulent or otherwise objectionable;
- 2. Content that would constitute, encourage or provide instructions for a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party, or that would otherwise create liability or violate any local, state, national or international law, including, without limitation, the regulations of the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or any rules of a securities exchange such as the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE), the American Stock Exchange or the NASDAQ;
- 3. Content that may infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual or proprietary right of any party;
- 4. Content that impersonates any person or entity or otherwise misrepresents your affiliation with a person or entity, including Coworker;
- 5. Unsolicited promotions, political campaigning, advertising, contests, raffles, or solicitations;
- 6. Private information of any third party, including, without limitation, surname (family name) addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, Social Security numbers and credit card numbers;
- 7. Viruses, corrupted data or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files;
- 8. Content that is unrelated to the topic of the Interactive Area(s) in which such Content is posted; or
- 9. Content or links to content that, in the sole judgment of Coworker, (a) violates the previous subsections herein, (b) is objectionable, (c) which restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying the Interactive Areas or this Website, or (d) which may expose Coworker or its affiliates or its users to any harm or liability of any type.
Coworker takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any Content posted, stored or uploaded by you or any third party, or for any loss or damage thereto, nor is Coworker liable for any mistakes, defamation, slander, libel, omissions, falsehoods, obscenity, pornography or profanity you may encounter. As a provider of interactive services, Coworker is not liable for any statements, representations or Content provided by its users in any public forum, personal home page or other Interactive Area. Although Coworker has no obligation to screen, edit or monitor any of the Content posted to or distributed through any Interactive Area, Coworker reserves the right, and has absolute discretion, to remove, screen, translate or edit without notice any content posted or stored on this Website at any time and for any reason, or to have such actions performed by third parties on its behalf, and you are solely responsible for creating backup copies of and replacing any content you post or store on this Website at your sole cost and expense.
If it is determined that you retain moral rights (including rights of attribution or integrity) in the content, you hereby declare that (a) you do not require that any personally identifying information be used in connection with the Content, or any derivative works of or upgrades or updates thereto; (b) you have no objection to the publication, use, modification, deletion and exploitation of the content by Coworker or its licensees, successors and assigns; (c) you forever waive and agree not to claim or assert any entitlement to any and all moral rights of an author in any of the content; and (d) you forever release Coworker, and its licensees, successors and assigns, from any claims that you could otherwise assert against Coworker by virtue of any such moral rights.
Any use of the Interactive Areas or other portions of this Website in violation of the foregoing violates the terms of this Agreement and may result in, among other things, termination or suspension of your rights to use the Interactive Areas and/or this Website.
COWORKING SPACE ACCOUNTS
All information submitted in connection with a Coworking Space account (each, a “Space Account”) must be accurate and truthful. Users agree to notify Coworker immediately if their Space Account has been used without authorization or there has been any other breach of security of the Space Account. Each User also agrees to provide additional information Coworker may reasonably request and to answer truthfully and completely any questions Coworker might ask you in order to verify such authenticity of the Space. Please be aware that by submitting content to this Website by email, postings on this Website or otherwise, including any coworking reviews, questions, photographs or videos, comments, suggestions, ideas or the like contained in any submissions (collectively, "Submissions"), you grant Coworker and its affiliates a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, transferable, irrevocable and fully sub-licensable right to (a) use, reproduce, modify, adapt, translate, distribute, publish, create derivative works from and publicly display and perform such Submissions throughout the world in any media, now known or hereafter devised, for any purpose; and (b) use the name that you submit in connection with such Submission. You acknowledge that Coworker may choose to provide attribution of your comments or reviews at our discretion. You further grant Coworker the right to pursue at law any person or entity that violates your or Coworker's rights in the Submissions by a breach of this Agreement. You acknowledge and agree that Submissions of space content are non-confidential and nonproprietary. Spaces whom a representative of their’s “claim” their space in which the content was submitted by a 3rd party contributor also grant Coworker and its affiliates the same rights listed above. Further Spaces agree and understand that:
- (i) Spaces are only entitled 1 space listing (“page”) per location. Duplicate space listings will be removed without further notice.
- (ii) Spaces may only use the “reservations” feature for the legitimate money transmission of facilitating reservations from customers booking desk and office space. Any other purposes or strictly prohibited
- (iii) Space submissions to the site using the “Add Your Space” feature will be approved at the sole discretion of Coworker. If information is missing, Coworker will make a reasonable attempt to request information for the space. Submissions that are not deemed a “coworking space” may not be approved for publication on the site. Coworking spaces are generally defined by Coworker to have shared work space for community, shared amenities for customers, and paid passes and membership options of less than 6 month terms. Coworker reserves the right to approve, disapprove, and remove listings at their sole discretion irregardless if the space meets the above criteria.
- (iv) the basic space page listing is free. Spaces may enable bookings and subscribe to Marketing Services (“Premium Plans”) for a fee and commission. The spaces will agree to separate and additional terms when enabling these services.
- (vi)Coworker employs sales personnel, and works with commercial broker partners to provide a full range of office search services for corporate users. Coworker captures leads and in certain instances works directly with the customer and coworking space operators to find a suitable solution.Operators may choose to participate in this broker placement program by signing an agreement with us and/or our broker partners.
- (vii) Coworker is not liable for any damages that may be incurred from content on the Website or its affiliates including but not limited to reviews, photos, descriptions, and other forms of media which may have opinions of 3rd parties.
- (viii) Spaces may not take legal action against Coworker, Users or 3rd parties for their opinions in the form of media (text, photos, reviews, comments) created and published on the site.
- (ix) Spaces that would like their listings permanently removed from the site, may request to do so for a fee of $100. This fee goes to cover the labor, hosting, and administrative costs in supporting the profile and delisting.
Coworker reserves the right to remove space listings, terminate and remove unwarranted content or activity from the website without notice. Coworker Inc reserves the right and may pursue legal action against perpetrators for damages caused but these and other prohibited activities.
All information submitted in connection with a User account on the Services (each, a “User Account”) must be accurate and truthful. Users agree to notify Coworker immediately if their User Account has been used without authorization or there has been any other breach of security of the User Account. Each User also agrees to provide additional information Coworker may reasonably request and to answer truthfully and completely any questions Coworker might ask you in order to verify such User's identity. Users, whether by verified account or guest users cannot take legal action against Coworker for any disputes that may arise between them and a Coworker space for any reason. Please be aware that by submitting content to this Website by email, postings on this Website or otherwise, including any coworking reviews, questions, photographs or videos, comments, suggestions, ideas or the like contained in any submissions (collectively, "Submissions"), you grant Coworker and its affiliates a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, transferable, irrevocable and fully sub-licensable right to (a) use, reproduce, modify, adapt, translate, distribute, publish, create derivative works from and publicly display and perform such Submissions throughout the world in any media, now known or hereafter devised, for any purpose; and (b) use the name that you submit in connection with such Submission. You acknowledge that Coworker may choose to provide attribution of your comments or reviews at our discretion. You further grant Coworker the right to pursue at law any person or entity that violates your or Coworker's rights in the Submissions by a breach of this Agreement. You acknowledge and agree that Submissions of user content are non-confidential and nonproprietary. Further Users agree and understand that:
- (i) Users are only entitled 1 account per person. Duplicate user profiles will be removed without further notice.
- (ii) Coworker employees internal sales teams and works with commercial broker partners to provide office search support to users. Users may be contacted by our team and commercial partners to assist in finding office solutions.
- (iii) Coworker is not liable for any damages that may be incurred from content on the Website or its affiliates including but not limited to reviews, photos, descriptions, and other forms of media which may have opinions of 3rd parties.
- (iv) Users may not take legal action against Coworker, Spaces or 3rd parties for their opinions in the form of media (text, photos, reviews, comments) created and published on the site.
Coworker reserves the right to remove user profiles, terminate and remove unwarranted content or activity from the website without notice.
GLOBAL PASS MEMBERS
- (i) Each member must have their own Global Pass membership.
- (ii) Global Pass credits issued do not have an expiration date. Purchased credits are non-refundable, non-transferable.
- (iii) The maximum number of days you can use a Global Pass credit at a single space per month is determined by each individual space, which is advertised on the space's Coworker listing.
- (iv) Global Pass members will have access to spaces who are a part of the Global Pass network during the space's reception hours. Additional hours granted outside of reception hours are at the discretion of the space operator.
- (v) Reservations via Global Pass must be made in advance. The specific time in advance is set by the space, and ranges from 1 - 24hr in advance. We recommend reserving a space at least one day in advance to allow the space to prepare your seat and better accommodate you.
- (vi) At a minimum, Global Pass members will receive access to lounge areas and basic amenities (wifi, free tea/coffee, etc.) that the space has to offer. Anything in addition (access to meeting rooms, private offices, or other add-on services) are to be coordinated with the space directly.
- (vii) Global Pass members are to abide by the health, safety, and community guidelines as defined by the space.
- (viii) Certain spaces may enforce a dress code and have etiquette policies, so please pay attention to this prior to check-in.
DISPUTES BETWEEN COWORKING SPACES AND USERS
Coworking Spaces are bound to honor the rates, pricing, tours, days passes and bookings listed and facilitated through the Website. Coworker does not recognize any third party and/or agency affiliated with the Spaces as a Space Owner. If a Space is unable to fulfill any promise or reservation, the Space will work with the Customers to reach a mutually satisfactory resolution, which may include the issuance of a refund of Customers by the Space. Coworker is under no obligation to become involved in disputes between Spaces and Customers, or Users and any third party. In the event of any dispute, we may provide the Space Owner's contact information to the Customer so that the two parties may resolve their dispute.
Coworker is not a travel agency and does not provide or own coworking spaces, locations or events. Although Coworker displays information about properties owned by third-party suppliers and facilitates leads and in some cases reservations with certain suppliers and affiliate sites, such actions do not in any way imply, suggest, or constitute Coworker’s sponsorship or approval of third-party suppliers, or any affiliation between Coworker and third-party suppliers. Although Coworker members may rate and review particular properties based on their own experiences, Coworker does not endorse or recommend the products or services of any third-party suppliers. You agree that Coworker is not responsible for the accuracy or completeness of information it obtains from third-party suppliers and displays on its sites or apps.
This Website may link you to supplier sites or other websites that Coworker does not operate or control. For further information, please refer to the “Links to Third-Party Sites” section below.
PLEASE READ THIS SECTION CAREFULLY. THIS SECTION LIMITS COWORKER’S LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ISSUES THAT MAY ARISE IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE. IF YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND THE TERMS IN THIS SECTION OR ELSEWHERE IN THE AGREEMENT, PLEASE CONSULT A LAWYER FOR CLARIFICATION BEFORE ACCESSING OR USING THIS WEBSITE.
THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES PUBLISHED ON THIS WEBSITE MAY INCLUDE INACCURACIES OR ERRORS, INCLUDING SPACE AVAILABILITY AND PRICING ERRORS. COWORKER, ITS SUBSIDIARIES AND CORPORATE AFFILIATES,DO NOT GUARANTEE THE ACCURACY OF, AND DISCLAIM ALL LIABILITY FOR, ANY ERRORS OR OTHER INACCURACIES RELATING TO THE INFORMATION AND DESCRIPTION OF THE COWORKING SPACE, OR LOCATIONS DISPLAYED ON THIS WEBSITE (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE PRICING, AVAILABILITY, PHOTOGRAPHS, LIST OF COWORKING SPACES, REVIEWS AND RATINGS, ETC.). IN ADDITION, COWORKER EXPRESSLY RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CORRECT ANY AVAILABILITY AND PRICING ERRORS ON OUR WEBSITE AND/OR ON PENDING RESERVATIONS MADE UNDER AN INCORRECT PRICE. COWORKER MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE SUITABILITY OF THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES CONTAINED ON THIS WEBSITE FOR ANY PURPOSE, AND THE INCLUSION OR OFFERING OF ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES ON THIS WEBSITE DOES NOT CONSTITUTE ANY ENDORSEMENT OR RECOMMENDATION OF SUCH PRODUCTS OR SERVICES BY COWORKER. ALL SUCH INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. COWORKER DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS THAT THIS WEBSITE, ITS SERVERS OR ANY EMAIL SENT FROM COWORKER, ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. COWORKER HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THIS INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NONINFRINGEMENT. THE THIRD-PARTY SUPPLIERS PROVIDING COWORKING SPACE OR LOCATION INFORMATION, DESK SPACE OR OTHER SERVICES ON THIS WEBSITE ARE INDEPENDENT CONTRACTORS AND NOT AGENTS OR EMPLOYEES OF COWORKER COMPANIES. COWORKER IS NOT LIABLE FOR THE ACTS, ERRORS, OMISSIONS, REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, BREACHES OR NEGLIGENCE OF ANY SUCH SUPPLIERS OR FOR ANY PERSONAL INJURIES, DEATH, PROPERTY DAMAGE, OR OTHER DAMAGES OR EXPENSES RESULTING THEREFROM. COWORKER HAS NO LIABILITY AND WILL MAKE NO REFUND IN THE EVENT OF ANY DELAY, CANCELLATION, OVERBOOKING, STRIKE, FORCE MAJEURE OR OTHER CAUSES BEYOND THEIR DIRECT CONTROL, AND THEY HAVE NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY ADDITIONAL EXPENSE, OMISSIONS, DELAYS, RE-ROUTING OR ACTS OF ANY GOVERNMENT OR AUTHORITY.
IN NO EVENT SHALL COWORKER (OR THEIR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS AND AFFILIATES) BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF, OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH, YOUR ACCESS TO, DISPLAY OF OR USE OF THIS WEBSITE OR WITH THE DELAY OR INABILITY TO ACCESS, DISPLAY OR USE THIS WEBSITE (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, YOUR RELIANCE UPON REVIEWS AND OPINIONS APPEARING ON THIS WEBSITE; ANY COMPUTER VIRUSES, INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, LINKED SITES, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES OBTAINED THROUGH THIS WEBSITE; OR OTHERWISE ARISING OUT OF THE ACCESS TO, DISPLAY OF OR USE OF THIS WEBSITE) WHETHER BASED ON A THEORY OF NEGLIGENCE, CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE, AND EVEN IF COWORKER HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
If Coworker is found liable for any loss or damage that arises out of or is in any way connected with your use of our sites or services, then Coworker’s liabilities will in no event exceed, in the aggregate, the greater of (a) the transaction fees paid to Coworker for the transaction(s) on this Website giving rise to the claim, or (b) One-Hundred Dollars (US $100.00).
The limitation of liability reflects the allocation of risk between the parties. The limitations specified in this section will survive and apply even if any limited remedy specified in these terms is found to have failed of its essential purpose. The limitations of liability provided in these terms inure to the benefit of Coworker.
You agree to defend and indemnify Coworker and its affiliates and any of their officers, directors, employees and agents from and against any claims, causes of action, demands, recoveries, losses, damages, fines, penalties or other costs or expenses of any kind or nature including but not limited to reasonable legal and accounting fees, brought by third parties as a result of:
- (i) your breach of this Agreement or the documents referenced herein;
- (ii) your violation of any law or the rights of a third party; or
- (iii) your use of this Website.
LINKS TO THIRD-PARTY SITES
This Website may contain hyperlinks to websites operated by parties other than Coworker. Such hyperlinks are provided for your reference only. We do not control such websites and are not responsible for their contents or the privacy or other practices of such websites. Further, it is up to you to take precautions to ensure that whatever links you select or software you download (whether from this Website or other websites) is free of such items as viruses, worms, trojan horses, defects and other items of a destructive nature. Our inclusion of hyperlinks to such websites does not imply any endorsement of the material on such websites or any association with their operators. In some cases you may be asked by a third party site to link your profile on Coworker to a profile on another third party site. Choosing to do so is purely optional, and the decision to allow this information to be linked can be disabled (with the third party site) at any time.
SOFTWARE AVAILABLE ON THIS WEBSITE
Unless otherwise specified, the materials on the websites are presented solely to provide information regarding and to promote Coworker’s services, websites, partners and other products available in the United States, its territories, possessions and protectorates. The Coworker websites are controlled and operated by Coworker from its remote offices. Those who choose to access the Coworker website from outside of the United States do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent that local laws are applicable. Software from the Coworker websites is further subject to United States export controls. No software from the Coworker websites may be downloaded or otherwise exported or re-exported (a) into (or to a national or resident of) Cuba, Iraq, Sudan, North Korea, Iran, Syria, or any other country to which the U.S. has embargoed goods, or (b) to anyone on the U.S. Treasury Department list of Specially Designated Nationals or the U.S. Commerce Department's Table of Deny Orders. By using the Coworker websites, you represent and warrant that you are not located in, under the control of, or a national or resident of any such country or on any such list.
Any software that is made available to download from the Coworker websites ("Software") is the copyrighted work of Coworker, or Coworker affiliates, or other third party software as identified. Your use of such Software is governed by the terms of the end user license agreement, if any, which accompanies, or is included with, the Software ("License Agreement"). You may not install or use any Software that is accompanied by or includes a License Agreement unless you first agree to the License Agreement terms. For any Software made available for download on this Website not accompanied by a License Agreement, we hereby grant to you, the user, a limited, personal, non-transferable license to use the Software for viewing and otherwise using this Website in accordance with these terms and conditions and for no other purpose.
Please note that all Software, including, without limitation, all HTML, XML, Java code and Active X controls contained on this Website, is owned by Coworker and/or its affiliates, and is protected by copyright laws and international treaty provisions. Any reproduction or redistribution of the Software is expressly prohibited, and may result in severe civil and criminal penalties. Violators will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible.
WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, COPYING OR REPRODUCTION OF THE SOFTWARE TO ANY OTHER SERVER OR LOCATION FOR FURTHER REPRODUCTION OR REDISTRIBUTION IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED. THE SOFTWARE IS WARRANTED, IF AT ALL, ONLY ACCORDING TO THE TERMS OF THE LICENSE AGREEMENT.
INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
By using Coworker, You authorize Coworker to access and aggregate users and browsing data stored on or transmitted through the website use and services to conduct research, improve the services, work with commercial partners, and provide anonymous reporting for internal and external clients, customers and partners.
3RD PARTY ADVERTISERS
Certain advertising information may be displayed through the services at Coworker’s sole discretion. The display of advertising information shall not entitle You to any advertising fees or revenues from such advertising unless otherwise explicitly agreed to in writing by Coworker. Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers found on or through the Coworker, including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between You and such advertiser. You agree that Coworker shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on the Coworker.
PAYMENTS & BILLING
THIS APPLIES TO PAYING CUSTOMERS, CLIENTS, AND PARTNERS THAT HAVE SERVICES OR PRODUCTS FROM COWORKER INCLUDING REOCCURING SUBSCRIPTIONS. You or the person designated as the billing contact ("Billing Contact"), for the product/service opted into must provide Coworker with a valid credit card in order to activate Your account and service. Billing Contact authorize Coworker to automatically charge a credit card for all services that You (and/or Your representatives) have request. If your service is setup for a re-occurring payment, Coworker will automatically charge your card for the service within 14 days of the re-occurring billing cycle. Alternatively, the Billing Contact can arrange for pre-payment of services for a longer duration, and in certain cases approved by Coworker, alternative forms of payment may be accepted. Prepaid amounts of any duration are not refundable for any reason including but not limited to closure of business, change or upgrade of service, bankruptcy, website down time, or other scenarios in which a cancel of service is requested. Billing Contact will receive a receipt for all payments processed against the credit card or account by email and/or available in their online account profile. If paying by credit card, Billing Contact agrees to keep credit card information updated, and to provide Coworker with a new valid account number if the old card is deactivated or does not have sufficient credit available to pay Your fees. Coworker reserves the right to place Your account on hold, suspend Your services and/or terminate this agreement if You are overdue in paying any amounts due for services You request. If You wish to dispute any fee Coworker charged to Billing Contact's credit card, You agree to discuss such dispute with Coworker and work towards a resolution. You expressly agree to not dispute fees with Your issuing credit card company, which could result in a "charge back" to Coworker. Declined, refused and/or returned payments may result in a $100.00 service charge payable immediately. In certain cases, Coworker and clients and/or partners may agree to a separate services agreement with additional billing and payment terms that adhere to advertising and marketing services. In any scenario of terms in addition to those outline above, an agreement will be provided for dual signing between the parties involved and explicitly outline additional terms to adhere to.
MODIFICATIONS TO THIS AGREEMENT
Coworker may modify this agreement at any time. Any modification is effective upon the posting of same by Coworker on its website. Coworker may also notify You of any modifications by email correspondence to You.
COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK NOTICES
All contents of this Website are: © Coworker Inc. All rights reserved. Coworker is not responsible for content on websites operated by parties other than Coworker. “Coworker”, “are you coworking yet?”, “Work Outside Of The Box”, the graphic logo, the ratings stars and all other product or service names or slogans displayed on this Website are registered and/or common law trademarks of Coworker Inc and/or its suppliers or licensors, and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of Coworker or the applicable trademark holder. In addition, the look and feel of this Website, including all page headers, custom graphics, button icons and scripts, is the service mark, trademark and/or trade dress of Coworker and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of Coworker. All other trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned in this Website are the property of their respective owners. Reference to any products, services, processes or other information, by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, supplier or otherwise does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation thereof by Coworker.
If you are aware of an infringement of either your brand or our brand, please let us know by e-mailing us at [email protected]. We only address messages concerning brand infringement at this email address.
JURISDICTION AND GOVERNING LAW
This Website is operated by a U.S. entity and this Agreement is governed by the laws of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, USA. You hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of courts in Massachusetts, USA and stipulate to the fairness and convenience of proceedings in such courts for all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of this Website. You agree that all claims you may have against Coworker Inc arising from or relating to this Website must be heard and resolved in a court of competent subject matter jurisdiction located in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. Use of this Website is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these terms and conditions, including, without limitation, this paragraph.
Currency rates are based on various publicly available sources and should be used as guidelines only. Rates are not verified as accurate, and actual rates may vary. Currency quotes may not be updated on a daily basis. The information supplied by this application is believed to be accurate, but Coworker, and/or its affiliates do not warrant or guarantee such accuracy. When using this information for any financial purpose, we advise you to consult a qualified professional to verify the accuracy of the currency rates. We do not authorize the use of this information for any purpose other than your personal use and you are expressly prohibited from the resale, redistribution, and use of this information for commercial purposes.
ADDITIONAL MOBILE LICENSES
Portions of Coworker mobile software may use copyrighted material, the use of which Coworker acknowledges. In addition, there are specific terms that apply to use of certain Coworker mobile applications.
You agree that no joint venture, agency, partnership, or employment relationship exists between you and Coworker and/or affiliates as a result of this Agreement or use of this Website.
Our performance of this Agreement is subject to existing laws and legal process, and nothing contained in this Agreement limits our right to comply with law enforcement or other governmental or legal requests or requirements relating to your use of this Website or information provided to or gathered by us with respect to such use. To the extent allowed by applicable law, you agree that you will bring any claim or cause of action arising from or relating to your access or use of this Website within two (2) years from the date on which such claim or action arose or accrued or such claim or cause of action will be irrevocably waived.
If any part of this Agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remaining provisions in the Agreement shall continue in effect.
This Agreement (and any other terms and conditions referenced herein) constitutes the entire agreement between you and Coworker with respect to this Website and it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral, or written, between the customer and Coworker with respect to this Website. A printed version of this Agreement and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this Agreement to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form.
Fictitious names of companies, products, people, characters, and/or data mentioned on this Website are not intended to represent any real individual, company, product, or event.
Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
For answers to your questions please email us at [email protected]
© Coworker Inc. All rights reserved.
Grab Your Spot on The Coworking List
100% good stuff : exclusive coworking special offers, the coolest new spaces and fun opportunities around the world...